CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Plague

So, there's been something nasty going around the office, and people have been dropping like flies. Today, it is my turn. I feel like some sort of alien life form has crawled into my chest to incubate and no amount of coughing is going to fix this. Do I sound like Doug? :)

I have noticed a pattern in my life- it turns out the only time I ever post on the blog is when I am home sick from work. I've used all kinds of rationale to explain that one, but I think it comes down to the fact that I just haven't been very dedicated to any online pursuits (including my class- I am dreadfully behind). Last night I cleaned out 1100 unread messages from my inbox- 1050 of those were junk emails from retailers. I also ventured onto Facebook for the first time in MONTHS. It was good to be able to contact people again. I'm really bad at that kind of thing. So, one of my new resolutions is to be more accessible online and off.

2 comments:

hoffblog said...

Stein flu? Maybe you should drink from a stein. Just kidding. Hope you feel better!!! Make the alien move out!!!

Reynolds said...

Glad to talk to you last night and hear that you found a way to evict said alien. Love ya!