CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Last post of the evening

So friends, after 2.5 hours of wandering the interwebs, I have officially decided that my eyes are tired and therefore I'm going to stop blogging for the night. It is a lot of fun, even for people like me who don't post much of interest. I'd just like to leave a quickie update.

Highlights of my summer:
Sarah and Jon and fam and fireworks!
Stacy and Greg!
Yellowstone!
IKEA (lame, I know, but what do you expect from an addict?)
Doug! (he is always the brightest part of "all the days")

Projects I am currently working on:
The Old Testament (reading it, not writing it, ha ha)
Pillow covers for our couch- going on 3 months now...
Learning to drive stick- I am such a chicken!
Learning yoga- to cope with the stress and tension of learning to drive stick (he he he)
Bachelor of General Studies program- the Y without Provo- yes!!!!!
Our blog :)

Life is good! -Steph

2 comments:

Gandalf said...

Party for all things of love!!

The Munkies said...

welcome to you both...good to have you in the blogging world! check us out www.themunkeys.blogspot.com