CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Best part of blogging!

So, yes, I am working on the blog again this morning, doing some much-needed procrastination. I have decided the best part about blogging is that, when you visit your friends' blogs, you may also have the opportunity to see other friends' blogs, and that is a happy thing. :) I love it, actually. I've already seen a whole bunch of blogs from fellow Nauvooligans, Kaysvillains, and people in between. It's exciting- I had no idea blogging could be so much fun!

My plans for today include more yoga, "practicing" oboe, and an Elders Quorum barbeque- Doug is going to make his homemade marshmallows, and I am so excited. He has turned me into a marshmallow snob- only his homemade marshmallows will do. YUM!

And, if Alisha reads this, yes I still hate donuts, especially Hostess Powdered Donuts. :)

7 comments:

Marf said...

Yeah for blogging Poulsen's!! Love the blog guys.

Reynolds said...

I think your blog is cute! Happy to see that I've rubbed off on you somewhere along the line.

FPrince said...

Hey, you guys can add us to your "to read" list of blogs. Please see attached blog ohlooksheblogsnow.blogspot.com

Party on! Ferrin and Michelle

Alisha Erin said...

psssh...who wants a hostess powdered donut, when you could have a big and nasty with extra may-may??

Nat said...

I'm so impressed! Your blog is so cute! Way to go. It sounds like life is good. Good luck with all your projects - they sound great!

The Munkies said...

but alas you brought brownies...rude!

Jessica said...

Hey Steph! Your blog is adorable! Man! I have a lot of catching up to do! :)
Hey - I tagged you. Go to my blog to play.
Love and miss you!