CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tag

THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. Was experimenting with mascara for the first time
2. Was sleeping thru eighth grade geometry- the class that started it all! ....zzzzz.....
3. My favorite TV show was "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch"
4. Stacy spilled blue milk shake on my burgundy Maurice's wingtips- a tradition, a friendship, and a new color of shoes were created
5. Had a massive crush on Tom Cruise- yuck!


5 things on today's (today is almost over, so this will be tomorrow's) "to do" list:
1. Give Doug a great big kiss- it'll be our anniversary (#2!!!)
2. Give Doug a big hug, too :)
3. Go to work- both jobs
4. Have a happy commemorative dinner at Hires (this is the part where you hear Tevya singing "Tradition" in the background)
5. Whatever else fun and exciting Doug and I decide to do (like playing with our new Wii Fit- our anniversary present to ourselves)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Mangoes! I blame Nicole....
2. Chips and salsa (or Em's guacamole)
3. Carrots- lame, but completely true
4. Doug's homemade peanut butter
5. Dark chocolate

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our car and my student loans
2. Buy a big lot and build a house to go with it
3. Buy Doug a dog :)
4. Buy and build a fence- so we can keep the dog
5. Invest and save for the future

5 places I have lived:
1. Bountiful, UT
2. Fruit Heights, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Nauvoo, IL
5. I've lived in some of those places more than once- that's as exciting as it gets, I'm afraid.

Five jobs I have had:
1. Cutlers Sandwich Shop
2. BYU Maintenance
3. Harold B. Lee Library
4. Pure Maintenance
5. Consulmed, LLC

I tag...Whoever wants to and
1. Michelle
2. Sarah
3. Alisha
4. Meagan
5. Dena

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

happy anniversary!

Nat said...

Isn't it so funny/weird to think where we were 10 years ago? Happy Anniversary, by the way! I hope you guys had a wonderful day. And thoroughly enjoy your Wii fit - it's worth it. We love ours. :-)