CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!

In my family growing up (this is Doug - by the way), it was tradition to have both my parents tell their stories of the day we were born. Well, this isn't my birthday, nor is it Stephanie's... but tomorrow (it's 10:00, so tomorrow will be happening very soon) is our anniversary. I won't lie, I have no idea what I was doing two years ago tonight. I thought it involved recovering from working in Stephanie's parents' yard in preparation for our reception that was to happen in their back-yard. But Stephanie (the one of the two of us with the memory) said that wasn't the case because it was already raining. (It actually snowed on our wedding night - go figure.) She thinks that I was working on the wedding video like mad. I was awesome and decided to make it myself. Hm... I'm not known for making life easier for myself. Stephanie is the best.

Well, it is officially really late and I just can't type anymore. There comes a time when I find myself hitting the backspace buttong more than any other. This is the time to stop...

0 comments: