...I actually do check other people's blogs and edit my own!
Tonight is what Doug and my friend Mandy call a "chi" night. Doug is out of the apartment doing his usual Friday night thing, and I am home alone. With the bird, which I guess means I am not alone per se. Anyway, a vast array of opportunities to "do stuff" has presented itself to me. In about 10 minutes, I will start to harrass the parakeet by practicing the oboe, followed by some intense homework-doing and all-out Christmas gift-wrapping. Woot. But seriously, it is nice sometimes to have these moments, these "chi nights", when I just get to do stuff. I keep threatening to post pictures on this thing- that might even happen tonight! Who knows!
12 years ago
3 comments:
I need a night like that... Any time you are alone, you're welcome to call or just come on up (ha ha).
I have to say, I hate being home alone when Ferrin travels for a week or more at a time. BUT...I get a lot of reading done.
Go Steph! I know this comment is a bit late, but I hope you were able to get much accomplished.
Post a Comment