It is really late. I know I have a habit of having incredibly long blog-posts that everyone hates. But I am super happy and want to tell everyone! Stephanie and I will read to each other while we drive. Obviously the person NOT driving is the one to read. But once I saw a girl (who will remain nameless - but it wasn't Steph, I promise) who tried to read while riding a bike. She ran into a parked care. We'd all say that she was so dumb she got hit by a parked car. Now, it was horribly mean, and not true. After all, she hit the car, not the other way around. My point is that reading and driving is a bad plan. Anyway - Stephanie reads while I drive. We've read Dracula (which I HIGHLY recomend), Something Wicked This Way Comes (another HIGH recomendation), the whole Harry Potter series (okay, I recomend all of these), and we are now going through Lord of the Rings. We just finished the Fellowship of the Ring and have started into the Two Towers. I forgot how amazing these books are. I also forgot how closely the movies follow the books! I like them.
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment