CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oops

I meant "car" in that post... not "care." Like I said. It's late. And I'm tired.

Did you all hear that Michael Jackson AND Farrah Fawcett died today? I don't think I could care less, really. Some of Michael Jackson's music was fun. And no one can doubt that he was a really good dancer. But then there's the whole pedophile thing. Hence me not being sad. Robot Chicken did a short where Michael Jackson became white because he's an alien. And the then the black Michael Jackson returns and they have a dance-off. Then a kid gets a gun. The black Michael Jackson says that the kid will just have to kill them both to be safe. Everyone knows that is the real Michael Jackson. Then the kid shoots them both. Steph and I quote it all the time. The White Michael Jackson (at one point before his death... and actually before the dance-off) pulls out his wallet and says. "No. I'm the real Michael Jackson. See. It says - Michael Jackson." Farrah Fawcett is just BY FAR not my favorite human. What did she ever do that I care about? Honestly, I don't even know why she is famous.

Stephanie is reading Freakonomics... or however it's spelled. I can't check. She has the book. But I'm just waiting to go to bed and I don't want to interupt. Sorry for the rambling - and bad spelling! I'm sure there are more issues. I forgot for a minute that that was what I was writing about. I swear I have night-time ADHD.

0 comments: